Posts by category: Legal Advice


How can I legally stop cars from racing in my street?

If cars are racing in your street, it is possible to legally take steps to stop the activity. First, contact the local police department to find out what regulations are in place to help address the issue. You can also set up a neighborhood watch program or petition to increase police patrol in the area. Additionally, you can install speed bumps and signage in the street to slow down traffic and make the racing less attractive. Finally, you can pursue legal action such as filing a civil suit against the racers if the behavior continues.